For students who have interest in international and global perspectives in education, the following courses are selected from a wider range of course offerings.
For a full list of Graduate School of Education course offerings and course descriptions, visit http://www.gse.buffalo.edu/admissions/course-descriptions.
- American Education for International Students (ELP 592)
- Comparative and Global Studies in Education (ELP 566)
- Comparative Higher Education (ELP 511)
- Cultural Diversity in Higher Education (ELP 513)
- Intro to Economics of Education (ELP 543)
- Education and Social Stratification (ELP 590)
- Education in a Global Economy (ELP 525)
- Media, Globalization, and Education (ELP 687)
- Multicultural Education: Theory and Practice (ELP 582) [HYBRID]
- Language, Culture, and Education in a Global Society (ELP 407) [HYBRID]