The Master’s degree in Education Studies is a graduate degree program designed to meet the interests and needs of graduate students wishing to pursue a degree program tailored to their professional and academic needs. This program of study is targeted to students whose goals are broad, interdisciplinary, and flexible. Graduate students can pursue academic concentrations […]
- Adult Education (LAI)
- Comparative and Global Education (ELP)
- Early Childhood-Foreign Language Education (LAI)
- Educational Culture, Policy and Society (ELP)
- Education Informatics (LAI)
- Leadership in Schools (ELP)
- Literacy Education (LAI)
- Educational Technology/New Literacies Advanced Certificate (LAI)
General Degree Requirements
All concentrations in Education Studies Ed.M. degree program require students to fulfill the following requirements for conferral. Each concentration may require concentration-specific requirements in addition to the following program-general requirements. Applicants are encouraged to contact the concentration coordinator for details.
1. Students are required to maintain continuous registration.
2. Students are required to complete a minimum of 32 credit hours of graduate study.